Silent-Power & Subsidiaries
Silent-Power AG, with its headquarters in Cham Zug, Switzerland, and its subsidiaries (together “Silent-Power”) are the owner i.a. of the following protected trademarks: Silent-Power, Econimo und Econimo-Drive (and further combinations thereof).
Silent-Power is protecting and defending these trademarks rigorously and globally. Therefore, the Trademark Protection Policy detailed as follows must be abided by all third parties (e.g. partners and resellers).
- Usage of protected trademarks, logos and imagery
- Third parties may not use Silent-Power’ protected trademarks in website domain names (i.e. not allowed: www.Silent-Powertrade.com; allowed: www.domain.com/Silent-Power), unless formally approved in previous agreements.
- If third parties have registered a domain and/or are running a Silent-Power-related website using a domain that is infringing Silent-Power’ intellectual property rights, then the content must be moved to another domain, which is in compliance with point 1.1. The registered domain must be transferred to Silent-Power (deadline: September 30, 2016). Please contact to initiate the necessary steps.
- Third parties may only use logos provided by Silent-Power. Logos may not be modified in any way.
- Third parties may not use logos or designs in a way that could mislead the customer and/or make the customer believe he/she is on a website that is operated by Silent-Power. On third party websites, it must always be clear to the user that the website is not operated by Silent-Power. It is particularly not allowed to use a the Silent-Power logo in the top left corner of a webpage.
- Third parties may not copy or imitate Silent-Power designs or the look and feel of official Silent-Power websites.
- All texts and product descriptions on Silent-Power’ official websites (incl. econimo.com and econimo-drive.com) are copyright-protected and may not be used without prior written consent from Silent-Power.
- Third parties may only use official product imagery as provided by Silent-Power via its media center. Images may not be modified.
- Product Modification, Advertising and Selling
- Third parties may not offer, sell or distribute any Silent-Power products that are customized with designs or otherwise modified in a way that infringes upon our trademarks, is unfair or illegal. Any modification with commercial purposes requires prior and formal approval by Silent-Power. The only exceptions permitted are the blade and scale engraving.
- Third parties may not use any of Silent-Power’ trademarks or any deviations thereof in Search Engine and Social Media advertisements (e.g. Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads).
- policy takes effect as of October 1, 2016 and may be subject to amendments and changes at any time at Silent-Power’ sole discretion. Additional conditions/policies may apply in certain countries and/or for certain Silent-Power product categories. Please check with your local distributor or Silent-Power subsidiary in case of doubt. In case of questions regarding the Silent-Power Trademark Protection Policy, please contact us.
Tel. +41 41 740 66 16
Fax +41 41 740 66 17
Last update: 25th November 2016